Browse by Colleges and Departments
Rochester Institute of Technology’s academic programs are administered by nine degree granting colleges. Colleges are divided into schools and then departments, or directly into departments if a college does not have schools.
NTID has been broken down into the degree programs offered by NTID. When NTID students earn degrees from other colleges, their theses can be found under the degree granting college.
Theses from three of RIT’s International Campuses (Croatia, Dubai and Kosovo) can be found both under the degree granting program and under the associated International Campus heading.
RIT also hosts a number of centers that produce research and scholarship. The Center for Multidisciplinary Studies and the Golisano Institute for Sustainability are degree granting units and have been divided into degree programs. Work from other centers that are housed within colleges or departments can found under the associated college or department, while work from multidisciplinary centers can be found under the general heading Academic Centers.
Work can be contributed to an RIT College, School, Department or Center via the submit link at any time. Only units currently containing scholarship are listed below.
- Academic Centers
- B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
- College of Applied Science and Technology
- School of Engineering Technology
- School of International Hospitality and Service Innovation
- College of Health Sciences and Technology
- College of Imaging Arts and Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science
- Golisano Institute for Sustainability
- International Campuses
- Journal of Creative Writing Studies
- Journal of the Microelectronic Engineering Conference
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- Open Access Books by RIT Staff and Faculty
- Rochester Ultrasound Society Conference
- Saunders College of Business
- School of Individualized Study
- Thesis/Dissertation Collections