Submit Your Research
RIT faculty and staff members
To submit scholarly or research-oriented work authored by RIT’s faculty and staff members, click on a link below. Our policies, submission guidelines, and submission instructions and agreement are available on our Author FAQ page.
Article, Book Chapter, Published Review, Technical Report
Conference Proceeding, Presentation, Scholarly Blog, Podcast or Website
- Datasets, books, video, and image sets
- RIT Scholar Works also supports datasets, books, video and image sets of scholarly creative works by its staff and faculty. If you are an RIT staff or faculty member interested more information about submitting items in one of these categories, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate Theses, Senior Projects and Other Works
- Undergraduate works must be submitted by a faculty member on the student’s behalf. To do so, faculty members should email with the following:
- PDF file of student’s work
- Degree name
- Department name
- Publication date
RIT graduate students
- To submit a thesis, dissertation, Master’s Project or Capstone Project, please see the instructions at http://scholarworks.rit.edu/faq.html#genfaq-1.